Not that you could ever be bored of hot chocolate, but every once a while it's nice to try something new! This Raspberry White Hot Chocolate will give you everything you love about hot chocolate but with an amazing twist.
The fresh raspberry puree is really what makes this drink extra special! Warm up today with one of these delicious treats!
- 12 ounces raspberries, fresh or defrosted from frozen
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- 6 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
1. In a bowl, sprinkle the sugar onto the raspberries and toss until they are all coated. Let it sit for 10 - 15 minutes.
2. Blend the raspberries until they are a puree.
3. Strain the raspberries through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth to get all the seeds out. It should be about 3/4 cup of puree.
4. Heat milk and cream in a medium saucepan until it simmers, don't bring it to a full boil.
5. Remove from heat and stir in the white chocolate until it is melted.
6. Add the berry puree, vanilla and salt.
7. Stir until combined and serve immediately with whipped cream and raspberries on top.