This is such a creative way to keep your drinks cool this summer! These Ice Balloons are easy to make and look so pretty arranged in a bowl or cooler. All you need are balloons, water and flowers...can't get much easier than that!
- Flowers (we used carnations)
- Skewer or chopstick
- Cut the buds of your flowers.
- Using a skewer or chopstick, push the flower completely inside a balloon.
- Fill the balloon up with water to your desired size.
- Tie off the end of the balloon and place in the freezer.
- Once completely frozen remove from freezer and cut off the balloon (you'll now be left with a floral ice ball!).
- Place them in a cooler, large bowl or ice bucket to keep your drinks cool.