Just when I thought I was done making poke cakes, my favorite pie came to mind and I had to make it!
Banoffee pie has simple flavors that translate perfectly to a delicious poke cake. With a rich chocolaty, caramely cake for a base and topped with fresh banana slices and banana pudding for the ultimate banana flavor!
- 1 chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 butterscotch pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ canola oil
- 1 banana pudding mix
- 8 oz cool whip
- 5 ripe bananas
- 1 cups walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl mix both mixes, eggs, water and oil and pour into prepared 9 by 13 baking dish. Bake for 30min.
- Remove from oven and poke holes using the handle of a wooden spoon, while it's still warm.
- Prepare banana pudding mix and pour over warm cake, smoothing it out and pushing it into the. holes with a spatula. Chill completely before continuing.
- Spread coolwhip over the top and garnish with sliced bananas and walnut pieces.
- Slice and enjoy!