Sweet rolls are one of my favorite treats, but I hate slaving away over them in the kitchen when I’ve got plenty of other things on my to do list.
These Strawberry Cheesecake Sweet Rolls are pepped up with delicious fresh strawberries and a graham cracker crumb-cream cheese filling, and are oh so easy to bake up in the oven using refrigerated crescent roll dough. Pull out the cast-iron or a baking dish, and you’ll have a warm batch of yummy sweet rolls in no time!
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 7.5 ounces strawberry cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ⅔ cups powdered sugar, divided
- ⅓ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ⅔ cup strawberries, chopped
- ½ cup whole milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9-inch cast-iron pan with nonstick spray.
- Lightly flour your work surface, then roll out both packages of crescent roll dough to create a very large rectangle, about 15x13-inches. Press together the perforated edges to ensure there are no gaps in the dough.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, vanilla, and ⅔ cup of the powdered sugar. Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture onto the crescent dough rectangle, then sprinkle evenly with remainder of graham cracker crumbs and strawberries. Roll up the dough rectangle like a jellyroll, starting at a long side.
- Cut the roll into 12 rounds, then place in a single layer in the prepared cast-iron pan. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until dough is cooked through and golden brown.
- While rolls are baking, in a medium bowl whisk together the milk and remaining powdered sugar.
- Drizzle the glaze on the warm rolls, then serve immediately. Enjoy!