Jello salads are a thing of the past but what's to stop us from bringing them into the present!? After tasting this you might even think this recipe was from the future!
America's favorite soda with America’s favorite treat makes for a perfect treat! Dr pepper jello is just plain yummy! With some hidden cherries and pecan treasures in every bite!
- 1 cup water, boiled
- 2 (3-ounce) boxes strawberry jell-o
- 1 1/4 cup Dr Pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) jar sliced maraschino cherries with juice
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Prepare a bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl or measuring cup, combine boiling water with jell-o, stirring until mixture is dissolved. Slowly add in the Dr Pepper so it does not fizz up, then chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Add in the cherries, crushed pineapple, and pecans to the jell-o mixture, then pour into the greased bundt pan. Chill in the fridge another 4 hours to overnight, or until firm and fully set.
- To remove from bundt pan, dip pan slightly in warm water for a few seconds until loosening from the sides. Carefully flip onto a serving plate, then serve immediately. Enjoy!