Don't know what to do with the rest of your loaf of bread at the end of the week?
You're about to go shopping to great some fresh stuff, but hate to waste perfectly good, slightly stale, sliced bread.
Here is your answer that takes care of your weekly leftovers and leaves you with a delicious breakfast in the morning!
- Sliced or Cubed Bread, slightly stale and dry
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Line your slow cooker with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Whisk eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt in a large bowl
- Layer the slices of bread along the bottom of the slow cooker
- Pour some of the egg mixture overtop of the bread
- Add more layers and repeat until you're done using all the mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for a few hours
How will you top this delicious and easy breakfast? I think I will add some fruit and syrup to mine!