Look no further for the best recipe you’ll want in your back pocket next time you need breakfast for a crowd. These Pineapple Upside-Down Pancakes are fool-proof, so simple, and absolutely delicious.
All you need is your trusty baking sheet for an easy way to make multiple pancakes at once. Between the pineapple-cherry combo, you won’t be able to get enough of these sweet treats!
- 15 pineapple rings
- 15 maraschino cherries, without stems
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar and melted butter until smooth. Pour onto a large baking sheet, spreading evenly with a spatula.
- Add the pineapple rings to the baking sheet in rows, then add a cherry in the center of each pineapple ring.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the pancake mix, eggs, and milk until smooth. Pour the pancake mix on top of the pineapple-cherry rings.
- Bake 20-24 minutes, or until pancakes are cooked through and golden brown.
- Using another baking sheet, flip the pancakes out. Cut the pancakes into squares, and serve with maple syrup. Enjoy!
Inspired By: TipBuzz