This tiny snow globe is the perfect Holiday accessory for any serious winter lover! The adorable, tiny jar and the accessories can be purchased at any craft store.
You can personalize this sweet little globe with any miniature figure that fits inside - just add some glittery 'snow' and you're good to go!
Just follow the simple instructions and watch the video below!
- Miniature glass jars
- Mini craft tree
- White glitter
- Craft glue
- Necklace chain of your desired length
- Snip the top off a craft tree. You can measure it against your mini jar to get the sizing right.
- Squeeze some craft glue on a toothpick and coat the bottom of the inside of the jar.
- Using tweezers, place the tree in the jar. You may have to hold it in place for a moment to get it to stay upright. (If it's easier, you can also put glue on the bottom of the tree before inserting it into the jar.
- Pour a little white glitter into the jar, enough to form a layer on the bottom, like snow.
- Replace the cork top of the jar. You can reinforce it with a little glue. Let dry.
- Run a chain through the loop on the cork and pair with your favorite holiday outfit!