Keep your fingers clean while still enjoying for your favorite cheesy chip! This easy-peasy, simple ingredient pie is sure to blow your taste buds out of this world!
Think Doritos, tacos, and cheese! Mmmmmmm
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 3 cups crushed Doritos divided
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Stir in taco seasoning and water and simmer until thickened (about 5 minutes).
- Spray a 9" pie dish with nonstick cooking spray. Separate the crescent dough into triangles and line the pie pan placing the points towards the center of the dish. Press the seams to seal.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of crushed Doritos onto the crescent crust. Top with ground beef.
- Combine sour cream & salsa. Spread over the ground beef layer.
- Top with cheese and remaining Doritos. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 20 minutes or until the crescent crust is golden brown.