Listen, peanut butter and chocolate! Do I have your attention?! Reeses is the standard and that is the inspiration for this sumptuous layered dessert!
Every reese flavor has been enhanced in this simple dessert. Creamy peanut butter cheesecake! Chocolate mousse! And of course mini Reese's butter cups just incase you forgot what this dessert is all about!
For the cheesecake layers:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons milk
For the whipped cream and filling:
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream, cold
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 12 ounces mini Reese’s, chopped
- Chocolate sauce
- Caramel sauce
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and brown sugar in a bowl until smooth. Add in the peanut butter and milk, beating until well-combined. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whip the heavy cream, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- To start assembling, in mini mason jars or small dessert cups, evenly spoon in a layer of cheesecake, then top with a few pieces of chopped Reese’s. Drizzle on some chocolate sauce, then add an even layer of whipped cream. Repeat again with more cheesecake filling, Reese’s, and chocolate sauce, then finish off with whipped cream, half a mini Reese’s, and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!