If you are looking for a healthy snack that you can have ready to go, these Apple Cinnamon Cookie Energy Bites are what you need.
They are a full of protein and are a healthy way to keep your tummy full and satisfied between meals. Even your kids will love them!
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon honey
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup (not packed) grated apple (about 1 medium sized apple)
1. Mix together your oats, flaxseed, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
2. In another bowl, stir together the almond butter, honey, vanilla and salt until combined.
3. Pour the almond butter mixture into the oats and stir until it is all well coated.
4. Fold in the grated apple.
5. Scoop out small portions and roll them into balls. Line them out on a baking sheet lined in parchment and refrigerate.
6. Once they have solidified, put them in an airtight container, they should stay good for about 3-4 days.