Weekday dinners are getting tougher and tougher especially with a growing family. The hardest part is cooking something everyone will agree on and eat! Time for the secret weapon…...Doritos!
With a name like Doritos Cheesy Tex-Mex Chicken Casserole, how can you go wrong!? Crunchy chips on top of fiesta flavors! This is a winner winner Doritos for dinner!?
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 6oz of Egg Noodles
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel Mild Tomatoes
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 2 ½ cups Mexican shredded cheese, divided
- 1 bag of nacho cheese Doritos, crushed
- Cook your egg noodles per package directions, drain.
- In a large mixing bowl combine your egg noodles, cooked chicken, chives, garlic salt, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, Rotel Tomatoes, and corn.
- Stir until everything is well mixed.
- Place 1/2 of the chicken mixture in a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of your cheese over the chicken mixture.
- Place the rest of the chicken mixture on top of the cheese and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese and cover with tin foil.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tin foil and continue to bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the crushed Doritos over the top of the casserole.