Is there anything more delicious than a well-made sandwich? We'd argue that there isn't, but food (much like beauty) is subject to the tastes of the beholder.
If you love a good Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, then you'll want to behold this new way of preparing the beefy goodness that goes into it.
Tin Foil dinners aren't just for camping trips. In fact, they are the perfect solution to dirty dishes. In just a matter of 25 minutes, you will have a delicious meal without any cleanup!
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 2 russet potatoes, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Cut four squares of foil about 14" X 14"
- Layer meat and vegetables then with top cheese
- Season generously with salt and pepper
- Fold the foil into a packet and crease the sides together
- Arrange the packets on a cookie sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes