It can be tough thinking of new snacks for the kids (and yourself!) to enjoy during the day to keep energy levels high and hunger levels low.
No Bake PB&J Oatmeal Bars are super easy with the no bake factor, and are packed with ingredients that are actually good for you! Leave the grocery store granola bars at the store and whip up a batch of these on Sunday for the week ahead!
- ½ cup unsweetened crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup oats
- ⅓ cup dried blueberries
- ⅓ cup toasted pepitas
- ⅓ cup unsweetened, dried coconut
- pinch salt
- Melt together peanut butter, honey and coconut oil.
- Remove from heat and add in oats.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Press into 8x8-inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- Chill for 2 hours then cut into bars.
- Store in the refrigerator for days. Serve chilled or at room temperature.