I’m a big fan of cheesecake, but in the summertime I don’t even want to think about turning on the oven for a lengthy bake time. These No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes are not only delicious, but also require - you guessed it - no baking!
These little treats are packed with real strawberry puree, keeping them from being too sweet, and are absolutely refreshing for those hot days! Rather than making one big cheesecake, these are already set for sharing in bite-sized form. Whip these up in no time at all!
For the crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
For the filling:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pound strawberries
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- Sliced strawberries
- Whipped cream or Cool Whip
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and press firmly into 12 cupcake liners in a muffin tin.
- Place in the fridge to set while you prepare the filling.
- Using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- In another large bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream. Place in the fridge until the next step is complete.
- Puree the strawberries in a food processor, then fold the strawberry puree into your whipped cream mixture until well-blended.
- Scoop mixture into the chilled cupcake liners on top of the set graham cracker crust, smoothing out the tops evenly.
- Freeze for 2 hours and allow to thaw 30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish cheesecakes with a dollop of whipped cream or Cool Whip and a sliced strawberry.