These Halloween treats are totally adorable and perfect for all your spooky parties. They're also ridiculously easy to make and don't require any baking, so you can whip them up in no time! Give them a try and don't forget to share the recipe with your friends!
- Package of Twinkies
- Green candy melts
- Chocolate jimmies (sprinkles)
- Candy eyes
- Black gel icing
- Cake pop sticks
- Black sixlets
- Place your Twinkies in the freezer for 30 minutes
- Melt the candy melts in the microwave for 30 second intervals.
- Insert the top 1/3 of your cake pop sticks in the melted candy and then insert into the center of your Twinkie.
- Place the skewered Twinkies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove Twinkies from freezer and coat in the melted green candy mixture. Sprinkle the chocolate jimmies on top of each Twinkie to create your monster's.
- Stick 2 candy eyes on your monster and two black sixlets on either side to create the bolts on his neck.
- Use the black gel icing to create the mouth.
- Place the Twinkies back in the freezer for 10 minutes to set the candy coating.
- Now your monsters are ready to eat!