S'mores didn’t need a makeover but why not try to put a little spin to the classic campfire treat! These unique S'mores can be enjoyed with no fire required!
First replace the graham cracker with rice krispies squares and replace the rice krispies with fruity pebbles. Next broil your marshmallows to get them soft and sticky, place some white chocolate right on top and sandwich it all between your fruity pebbles treats! Now you’ve just created the next generation S'mores!
- 6 cups Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 6 large marshmallows
- 6 pieces of chocolate
- Spray a 13x9 pan with nonstick spray.
- Melt the butter and the mini marshmallows in a medium saucepan over medium heat on the stove, stirring until all the marshmallows have melted.
- Remove from heat and immediately add the Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles then pour the cereal mixture into the pan and press flat using a spatula or spoon.
- Allow the cereal treats to cool, remove from the pan, and slice into 2" squares using a knife.
- Preheat your broiler and prepare a cookie sheet with 6 of the cereal treat squares topped with chocolate pieces and the 6 large marshmallows.
- Broil for 30-40 seconds or until the marshmallows are toasted and chocolate melted.
- Top with another cereal treat square.
- Serve and enjoy!