These Fully Loaded Chili Cheese Dogs are a must-have for those nights when you just don’t know what to make but have a whole family to feed.
It doesn’t get much easier than this - load up your standard hot dogs with chili and cheese, throw them in the oven to get nice, toasty, and cheesy, then add green onions and any other toppings you like to make them fully loaded! You’ll love this one for dinner any night of the week.
- 8 hot dogs, boiled
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1 (15-ounce) can chili without beans
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Green onion, sliced for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the hot dogs in buns on a 9x13-inch casserole dish. Evenly scoop the chili over the hot dogs, then top generously with cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve with green onions. Enjoy!