If you're looking for a delicious patriotic recipe to make for your 4th of July festivities...then this is the recipe for you! Cherry Bombs are adorable bite-sized bursts of flavor (with an alcoholic kick!). You can use whatever flavor of vodka that you like, or you can omit the alcohol altogether if you're serving these to kids.
- Maraschino cherries
- 1 cup vanilla vodka
- 1 cup melted vanilla chips or white candy melts
- 1/2 cup blue sugar sprinkles
- Drain the juice from the cherries. Place them in a bowl with one cup of the vanilla vodka. Let them soak in the alcohol for 12-48 hours.
- Once they're finished soaking pat the cherries dry.
- Dip each cherry into melted chip (or candy melts) and blue sprinkles. Place on a baking sheet to set. Once set they're ready to eat!