Get excited for fall with these adorable yellow, orange and white Jell-O desserts! A lot of people give candy corn a bad rap, but I think it's delish. Serve this up at your Halloween parties or fall get-togethers and watch as it gets gobbled up in a flash! Enjoy!
- 1 package of lemon Jello
- 1 package of orange Jello
- 8 oz Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 1/3 cups boiling water
- Candy Corn
- Mix your lemon Jello with 2/3 cup boiling water. Stir and let cool.
- Fill each of your shots glasses or little mason jars about 1/3 of the way with the yellow Jello and place in the fridge.
- Next, mix your orange Jello with 2/3 cup of boiling water. Stir and let cool.
- Pour the orange Jello on top of the yellow and place back in the fridge to set.
- When ready to serve, top each shot with Cool Whip or whipped cream and a piece of Candy Corn. Enjoy!