Pumpkin Spice is one of my absolute favorite scents, plus it's perfect for fall and Thanksgiving. If you're a pumpkin fan like me, then you'll love these homemade candles! They're really quick and easy to make and don't require a ton of materials, so there's no reason not to whip some up tonight!
- 2 cups soy wax flakes
- 1 candle wick with weighted bottom
- Orange Crayon
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Glass jar (mason jars, leftover jam or sauce jars)
- Heat your soy wax flakes in a pot over low heat. Make sure to stir as they melt.
- Peel off the wrapper of an orange crayon, break it up into smaller pieces and drop into your melted wax mixture. Stir. Do not use food coloring!
- Add the pumpkin spice, nutmeg and cinnamon to the mixture and stir.
- Place your wick into your glass jar and pour in the melted wax mixture.
- Wrap the excess wick around a pencil and allow the wax to harden. This should take about 4 hours.
- Once the candle has hardened trim the wick.
- Light and enjoy your new pumpkin spice candle!