Pumpkin spice lattes are all the rage, so why not make your own? This recipe is super easy to make...and you probably already have all the ingredients on hand! It's delicious and only takes 10 minutes to whip up...could it get any better than that?
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1-3 tbsp sugar (adjust to your taste preferences)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup hot coffee
- Whipped cream (optional)
- In a pot over medium heat add the milk, pumpkin puree and sugar. Heat until hot (but not boiling).
- Remove the pot from the heat and add the vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and coffee. Whisk to combine all the ingredients.
- Divide the mixture into two mugs. Top with whipped cream and a pinch of pumpkin pie spice (optional). Enjoy!