How will you resist these adorable chocolate monster treats? They're the perfect quick and easy dessert to make for Halloween! The sweet and salty combo of the candy melts mixed with the pretzels makes for a yummy snack - plus they're so easy to make that you can get your kids to help!
- 1 bag of pretzel sticks
- colored candy melts (we used orange, green and purple)
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- candy eyes
- Break your pretzels into smaller pieces.
- Melt your different colored candy melts as directed on the package (we used a microwave).
- Add your broken pretzel pieces to the bowls of melted candy melts and stir to coat each piece.
- Take spoonfuls of the pretzel candy mixture and place on a piece of parchment paper. Add two candy eyes on each pile and let set.
- Once they're set they're ready to eat!