Tomato salsa is delicious, but sometimes it’s nice to try more refreshing options in the thick of summer. This Watermelon Salsa is just that - absolutely fresh, with a balance of sweet and spice!
‘Tis the season for juicy watermelon, and it’s truly the superstar of this salsa. You’ll love the combination of watermelon with the mild heat of jalapeno and cool mint. This will be a hit at your next backyard party!
- 4 cups seedless watermelon, diced
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1 whole jalapeno, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a serving bowl.
- Serve immediately with chips or as a side. If refrigerating first, give a quick mix before serving.