How cute is this? You won't be able to resist gobbling up this tasty Turkey Treat. Not only does it make for an adorable centerpiece for Thanksgiving dinner, but it's easy to make AND totally delicious.
- Melting chocolates or chocolate chips
- 16 pretzel sticks
- Yellow, orange and black sprinkles
- Yellow, orange, red and brown M&Ms
- 2 fish bowls
- googly eyes
- orange paper
- Melt your chocolate.
- Dip your pretzel sticks in the melted chocolate.
- Next sprinkle your yellow, orange and black sprinkles on your pretzel sticks.
- Set them on a wire rack or on a sheet of wax paper to set.
- While your pretzels are setting, glue two googly eyes to a fish bowl.
- Cut a piece of orange paper into a small triangle. Glue this to your fish bowl (this will be your turkey's beak).
- Fill a separate fish bowl with yellow and orange M&Ms.
- Place your empty fish bowl on top and fill 3/4 of the way with red and brown M&Ms.
- Stick your chocolate covered pretzel stick in the bowl. Now your turkey is ready to decorate your Thanksgiving table! Enjoy!