With St. Patrick’s Day right around the corner, you might be looking for that perfect appetizer to bring to a themed party.
This Guinness and Cheddar Dip is so easy to throw together in a blender or food processor. You’ll love the deep flavor you’ll get from the beer, and it’s so delicious dipping in chips or veggies. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 and 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1/4 cup Guinness
- 2 or 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
1. In the bowl of your blender or food processor, combine the cream cheese, cheddar, mustard, and half-and-half. Pulse until smooth.
2. With the food processor running, slowly pour the Guinness down the feeder and blend until combined.
3. Add the scallions, garlic, parsley, and salt and pepper (to taste). Blend until thoroughly mixed.
4. Transfer to a bowl, cover, and chill at least for one hour prior to serving.