Hasselback everything is what I’m all about! Usually it's all been savoury, but not this time.
Peach season comes and goes so quick so quick recipes should be your go to for this juicy and sweet fruit! Warm peach cobbler complete with crunchy crumble, the only difference is you can still see that beautiful peach!
- 3 firm peaches
- Refrigerated puff pastry
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, chilled and grated
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment and nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut peaches in half and remove pits. Place peach cut side down and using a sharp knife cut slices 1 cm apart but make sure not to cut through! Set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, salt, oats, cinnamon and butter to a medium bowl and using fork mix until combined and crumbly.
- Roll out puff pastry and cut into 6 equal sized rectangles and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Place peaches on top, gently spoon crumble mixture between cuts.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream!