Pancakes are already pretty amazing, but you know how you can make them even better? Funfetti Pancakes!
These adorable and colorful pancakes make any morning just that little extra bit whimsical and fun. Try them with this yummy glaze in place of syrup and you are going to love them!
You can use your Zwilling Pure Silicone Slotted Turner to make sure you get that perfect flip every time!
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled (plus extra to grease pan to cook)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or milk
- extra rainbow sprinkles for serving
Add your flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt to a bowl and stir.
In a separate bowl, mix your eggs, cream, vanilla and almond extract with a whisk.
Add in the melted butter.
Mix in the dry ingredients until combined.
Fold in your rainbow sprinkles.
Scoop it onto a heated skillet and let cook.
Mix your powdered sugar with heavy cream and vanilla to make a smooth glaze.
Drizzle the glaze onto your yummy pancakes and you are good to go!