Have you ever made a cake in the slow cooker? Well, your favorite chocolate is now a scrumptious Slow Cooker Reese’s Cake!
This peanut butter treat is so easy to bake up - just set it, and forget it! This confection is perfect for those times that you need to feed a crowd, but just don’t have that much time. Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
For the peanut butter glaze:
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
For the topping:
- ¼ cup chocolate fudge sauce
- 30 mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, chopped
- Prepare a 6-quart slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cake mix, water, eggs, ½ cup peanut butter, and softened butter with a hand mixer until well-combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl if need be.
- Pour cake batter into the slow cooker, then cover with lid and cook on high for 2-3 hours. Check after 1 hour, 30 minutes just in case.
- Carefully remove pot from slow cooker (it will be hot!), and set on a cooling rack for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make the glaze, in a medium bowl, mix together the peanut butter, milk, and powdered sugar, then spread evenly on top of the cake. Drizzle cake with chocolate sauce and sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups.
- Slice cake and serve! Enjoy!