This is the perfect project to make if you have some old cookie sheets laying around. This homemade memo board will keep you organized plus it's super cute! Hang it in your kitchen or on the wall behind your desk for a fun way to store your contacts and to-do lists.
- Cookie sheet
- Metal primer
- Paint (your choice of color)
- Piece of fabric or craft paper (cut to size of cookie sheet)
- Mod Podge
- Glossy clear coat
- Make sure your cookie sheet is clean. Start by spraying the entire sheet with a metal primer.
- Once the primer is dry paint the entire sheet in your choice of color.
- Cut your fabric or craft paper to fit on the cookie try. Use Mod Podge to secure the fabric/paper to the tray. Let dry.
- Once the Mod Podge is dry spray with a glossy clear coat. This will protect the paint and your fabric from wear and tear.
- Your magnetic memo board is now ready to use!