Now that it's summertime it means that the mosquitoes are out in full force! Enjoying the outdoors without being bitten by these nasty bugs is sometimes almost impossible. We found a simple and all-natural after bite to ease the pain of bug bites that you won't be able to live without! Read on to find out how to make it.
- 1/ 4 cup baking soda (helps to neutralize the sting of a bite and stop itching)
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel (helps to sooth skin)
- 1 tsp. witch hazel (natural antiseptic)
- 1 tsp. water
- 10 drops of mint essential oil
- Mix together the baking soda, aloe vera gel and witch hazel in a small bowl.
- Add the water and mint essential oil and mix until it becomes a thick paste.
- To use, rub a bit of the paste on your itchy bites and let dry. Once dry brush or wipe it away.