Chips are one of the best snacks out there, especially when they are super fresh. These super Quick Sweet Potato Chips go perfectly with Garlic Aioli and only take a few minutes to get ready.
Best of all, there is no fiddling with a deep fryer! These crunchy treats are made in the microwave so in a matter of seconds you will have the perfect dip-able snack!
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Sweet Potato Chips:
- 1 sweet potato
- Cooking spray
- Sea salt
1. Start by mixing up your aioli by adding the mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper to a bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
2. Slice up a sweet potato into thin slices.
3. Lay them on a plate line in parchment in a single layer.
4. Spray the top with cookie spray.
5. Sprinkle the tops with salt.
6. Microwave for 4-5 minutes being careful not to burn them as they can burn quickly.
7. Let cool for 30 seconds, then serve with your aioli!