This super simple recipe combines a few key ingredients that add up to big flavor!
It doesn't take much effort to pull together a satisfying family dinner when you've got the use of a slow cooker and the right ingredients. These honey-garlic chicken thighs are always a hit with adults and kids - plus, they go great with almost any side.
Serve them up with basmati rice and steamed veggies for a healthy meal. It takes about 6 hours to cook on low and makes about four servings.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1/ 2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped
- Lay chicken things in the bottom of a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Whisk soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic and basil together in a medium bowl
- Pour sauce over chicken
- Cook on Low for 6 hours