With a busy schedule, it's often hard to make time to go to the gym.
Whether you are swamped with work, have a toddler to take care of, or a packed family schedule, the gym ends up falling down on the priority list.
With these simple exercises you can have the abs you have always wanted with nothing more than a chair and 10 minutes a day.
Add this to your daily routine and see some results!
- Stand behind the chair, placing your hands on the back rest
- Take a few steps back, slightly bending your knees until your chest is parallel to the floor
- Slowly turn to the left, lefting your left hand over your ear.
- Repeat 20 times, alternating sides.
Twists not only help to work the oblique muscles in your core, but aid in digestion by sending fresh blood to your organs.
- Lie on your back, moving closer to your chair so that you can place your feet on the seat
- Put your hands behind your head
- Raise your shoulder blades off the floor using your ab muscles until you touch your right elbow with your left knee
- Repeat 20 times, alternating sides
More Excerises on the Next Page