You won't believe all the uses you can get out of one jar of coconut oil! From a great beauty product to fixing squeaky hinges in your kitchen, coconut oil is one product you should always have on hand. Here are 10 great uses to get you started!
1. Strengthen cuticles - Rub a small amount of coconut oil on your cuticles nightly to soften and strengthen them.
2. Help eleminate static hair - Rub a small amount of coconut oil in your hands and apply to hair from ends to roots, to eliminate static and leave a natural shine.
3. Prevent cracked heels - Use coconut oil on the soles and heels of your feet to soften and smooth cracked skin.
4. Whiten teeth - Mix together a teaspoon of coconut oil and a teaspoon of baking soda to use as an all natural teeth whitener.
5. Healthy coffee cream alternative - Use to replace cream in coffee as a healthy alternative.
6. Polish wood - Bring your favorite cutting boards back to life with a shiny polish buff. Apply a small amount of coconut oil to a soft cloth and rub in a circular motion.
7. Polish leather - Applying a small amount to a cloth and rubbing on your leather products will bring an instant shine back and condition your items as well.
8. Moisturize skin - Use as an everyday skin moisturizer after showering.
9. Makeup remover - Apply a small amount to a cotten pad and use as an all natural makeup remover.
10. Fix squeaky hinges - Rub a tiny amount of coconut oil on squeaky hinges to soften and quiet the noise.