We all know apple cider vinegar can be a delicious addition to any potato salad. But did you know it has the following health benefits?
- 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar plus 2 tbsp of honey to a glass of water
- Add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water.
- Sip the solution for 30 minutes.
- Repeat x2.
- You’ll noticed the intensity of wheezing has been reduced.
Tired and Sore Eyes
- Prevent the onset of tired eyes and promote proper eye function by driving a honey / acv mixture 3x daily.
- Take 2 teaspoons of honey with meals, or mix apple cider vinegar and water in equal amounts, and boil the mixture.
- When it is coming to rise, lean the head and inhale the fumes for 50 to 80 breaths.
- Add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and drink it between or with meals.
- After a few months, the hair will be healthy, thick, and shiny.
- ACV effectively burns up stored fat in the body.
- Consume it 3x daily and you’ll notice positive effects.
- Insomnia may be caused by multiple factors.
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water, and take this remedy before going to sleep.
- Gargle with some apple cider vinegar to soothe a sore throat.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of it with a glass of water, and gargle every hour, swallowing every second mouthful.
High Blood Pressure
- Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and honey in a glass of water 3-4 times daily to regulate high blood pressure.
Have you used these home remedies before? Let us know!