It’s that time of year when pumpkins rule the roost! I can never get enough of monkey bread, so adding in pumpkins to make Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread came about so naturally (and deliciously).
It’s so easy throwing together this dessert that’ll easily feed a crowd. Pull out your bundt pan, throw it all in the oven, and enjoy! Your sweet tooth will be thanking you for this one!
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cans Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls with icing
- ⅓ cup unwrapped caramels, chopped
- ⅓ cup pecans, chopped
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 15-cup bundt pan to prevent any sticking.
- In a ziploc bag, mix together the sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Separate the dough from the all the cans into 15 rolls. Quarter each roll to make 60 pieces of dough. Working in batches, shake a few quarters of the dough in the sugar-pumpkin pie spice mixture until coated.
- Add a few coated dough pieces to the prepared pan, then top with ⅓ of the chopped caramels and pecans. Repeat the layers ending with dough pieces.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the melted butter and brown sugar, then pour over everything in the bundt pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes, or until dough is fully cooked and golden brown on top. Cool in pan 15-20 minutes, then carefully turn out onto a cooling rack.
- In a small bowl, pour in all the icing from the packages. Microwave a few seconds until the icing can be drizzled, then drizzle evenly over the turned out monkey bread. Serve immediately. Enjoy!