If you love apple pie, but haven't got the time to make a crust, then this dessert is the one for you!
It's a delicious combination between a pie and a crumble that satisfies your sweet tooth without overwhelming your calorie count.
Just stir the ingredients together in a small ramekin and you'll have a moist and crispy apple dessert in minutes!
- 2 large Granny Smith apple, peeled
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 tablespoonbrown sugar
- 6 tablespoon quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- Spread the apples evenly in a small ramekins
- In a small bowl, mix the butter, sugar, oats, flour, cinnamon and allspice
- Sprinkle mixture over apples
- Microwave on high for 10-12 minutes, until apples are soft