The Guinness World Records celebrates 62 years of extraordinary record-breaking achievements this year. It dropped jaws in the early 1950s, and it hasn't stopped since. Take a look at some of our favorites.
1. The longest fingernails (10 feet 2 inches).
It looks like she's been growing snakes on the tips of her fingers for 18 years.
2. Most ice-cream scoops balanced on a cone.
Leaning tower of ibiza (ice cream) 121 scoops
3. The largest foot rotation (143 degrees).
His knees don't look too well.
4. Person covered by the largest number of bees (326,000).
I guess some people like to live out other people's nightmares.
5. The tightest frying pan roll.
6. Longest distance pulled by a horse while on fire.
He wore the appropriate clothing to shield himself from the flames.
7. Farthest eyeball pop (0.47 inches beyond eye sockets).
These seven weren't that bad, wait until you see the next ones.