I absolutely love how this dessert turned out! These Pumpkin Patch Oreos are a quick and easy treat to make for Halloween, plus they’re super delicious! I mean, how can you resist these kooky, crazy, silly pumpkin faces? Give them a try and let us know how they are!
- Orange candy melts
- Mini green M&Ms
- White Jimmies (sprinkles)
- Candy eyes (a variety of sizes)
- Black gel icing
- Melt the orange candy melts according to package directions
- Dip Oreos in the candy melts and place on parchment paper.
- Place a mini green M&M for your pumpkin’s stem on each Oreo.
- Next, place two candy eyes (different sized eyes will give you a funny, silly look to your pumpkins).
- Draw a mouth on your pumpkin with the black gel icing and fill in with the white sprinkles.
- Once the candy melts have set they're ready to be eaten!