Getting invited to a potluck is both a blessing and a curse. On the one hand, you get to see your friends and family and have a great evening. On the other hand, you have to bring something that will stand out and show people you put in some effort.
Sure, anyone can make a hashbrown casserole, or a seven layer nacho dip. But when you're at the table and have 5 of each, it can get a little repetitive.
Lucky for you, we've got a guaranteed winner for your next potluck or dinner party that is sure to wow your friends.
Jalapeno Popper Casserole is here to save the day!
What You'll Need
- 1 package of Tater Tots
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled, 1/2 cup reserved
- 4-6 jalapenos seeded and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack, 1/2 cup reserved
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
How To Make It
- Heat oven to 425°. Coat a 9x9 baking dish with cooking spray. Toss Tater Tots with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili powder; spread evenly in baking dish. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes.
- Blend next 7 ingredients (except reserved bacon and cheese); spread over Tater Tots and bake another 10 minutes.
- Top with reserved cheese and bacon and bake another 10 minutes.
And there you have it! A yummy, unique dish that will make you the star of your next party!