Create a family-friendly meal that will have everyone running to the dinner table, but won't have you slaving over the oven from the moment you get home from work.
Pasta, sauce, meat and cheese come together to make this dish the perfect harmony of flavors that will fill your home with the scent of a delicious home-cooked meal.
- 1 package (25 to 27 1/2 ounces) frozen beef-filled ravioli
- 24-ounce jar tomato pasta sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pour a cup of the tomato sauce on the bottom of a lightly greased 8x8 casserole pan.
- Create an even layer of frozen ravioli and top with more sauce and some mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat until you've used up all the ravioli
- Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and cover with foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until the top is bubbling and golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Share this delicious dinner with a friend!