Dump cakes are my kinda baking. When you can literally “dump” ingredients into a baking dish and throw it in the oven with decadent results, you know you’ve found a winner recipe.
This Lemon Blueberry Dump Cake fits the bill, and with only three ingredients, you’ll wonder if baking could get any easier. This scrumptious cake serves up beautifully with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream for a treat you’ll want to make again and again!
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 2 cans blueberry pie filling
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 glass or ceramic baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Pour both cans of blueberry pie filling evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the dry lemon cake mix with the melted butter, stirring with a spoon until it turns into small crumbs.
- Pour butter/cake crumb mixture evenly over the pie filling in the baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until the sides are hot and bubbling. Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!