If you’re looking for the easiest cake recipe in the world, you’ve come to the right place. This Black Forest Dump Cake is ridiculously simple to make, and so delicious anyone would think it’s gourmet!
Dump everything into your baking dish, top with cubed butter, and you’ll soon have a masterpiece baked in your own oven at home! Serve this up with ice cream and extra cherries for a dessert you won’t be able to get enough of.
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (15 ounces) pitted dark sweet cherries, undrained
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread pie filling into a greased 9x13-inch. baking dish, then top with undrained cherries. Sprinkle evenly with cake mix and almonds. Top with cubed butter.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or until topping is set. Serve warm or at room temperature.