Pie is amazing, no matter how you make it. Sweet, savory - the combinations are endless!
This Mac and Cheese Ham Pie is the best of the best for a lusciously cheesy pie! Use leftover ham from Sunday’s dinner to mix together a pie with flavor you won’t believe! Just some simple mixing and baking is all it takes to whip this up - you’ll want to make it again and again!
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 ¼ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Original Bisquick mix
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 10-inch or 9 1/2-inch glass deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix 2 cups of the cheese, the ham and uncooked macaroni. Spread in pie plate.
- In blender, place milk and eggs. Cover; blend on medium speed until smooth. Add Bisquick mix and salt; blend until smooth. Pour over mixture in pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with parsley.