These bite-sized desserts are just what you need to celebrate the beginning of Fall! Acorn Donut Holes are pretty much the most adorable treats you can make - and they look almost exactly like actual acorns. Try making them with all different flavors of donut holes to find out which one is your favorite!
- Store bought (or homemade) donut holes
- Melted chocolate chips or chocolate frosting
- Fall colored sprinkles
- Pretzel sticks, broken in half
- Take your donut holes and dip one end into your melted chocolate (or chocolate frosting).
- Next, dip into your sprinkles. Your sprinkles should cover your melted chocolate coating.
- Take your halved pretzel stick and push it into the top of your acorn. Place on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper to let the chocolate set. Once set, they're ready for eating!