It’s peach season, and we’re so glad about it! This recipe for Peach on Peach Cobbler Cups is an absolutely delicious treat for summertime, and so easy to make.
With oatmeal cookie mix as a base, filled with fresh peaches, and topped with homemade peach frozen yogurt, you’ll be glad this makes a nice, big batch leaving plenty to share! The steps are so simple, anyone could whip these up. Serve these warm, and you’ll be dying to make them again.
- 2 ¾ cups Oatmeal cookie mix + 1/4 cup water
- 5 cups peaches, chopped into small chunks
- 1 litre peach yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Prepare a mini cupcake/muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Place yogurt in loaf pan, freeze for 4-6 hours.
- Mix cookie dough according to package directions.
- Use a small cookie scoop or spoon to put about 1/2 tablespoon of dough in the wells of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until almost cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place peaches in a bowl with vanilla, cinnamon and cornstarch, mix thoroughly.
- Remove cookies from oven, and using a spoon, press middles down to create a cup. Fill each oatmeal cup with peach mixture and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove cups from pan. Scoop frozen yogurt on top of cups and enjoy!