Halloween is almost here, so why not get creative with your food? These Mummy Dogs are the perfect spooky recipe to make if you want to please the whole family, and not spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Give them a try and let us know how they turn out!
- Hot Dogs
- 1 roll of Pillsbury Crescent Dough
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Take your hot dogs and cut a slit into the bottom to create the legs, and two slits on the side of each hot dog for the arms.
- Next unroll your crescent dough and cut the dough into small strips.
- Wrap the crescent roll strips around your hot dogs and bake for 15 min.