This delicious restaurant-grade spinach and artichoke dip tastes exactly like it was made by the pros!
If you're a fan of thick, cheesy, garlicky dips, than this is definitely the one you want to serve at your next party or dinner function.
This simple dip takes just 20 minutes to make and equals about 32 servings. It's a versitile recipe, so feel free to try it out with herb cream cheese or maybe a sharp jack cheddar.
The possibilities are endless!
- 1 sweet onion, quartered
- 8 cloves garlic (or more to taste)
- 1 (14 ounce) can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen, chopped spinach - thawed and drained
- 1 packet dry vegetable soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) container reduced-fat sour cream
- Blend onion and garlic in food processor until finely chopped
- Add artichoke hearts, process on chop
- Add spinach, Parmesan cheese, vegetable soup mix and process until well blended
- Transfer into nonmetallic bowl
- Blend cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream in the food processor until smooth,
- Stir cream cheese mixture into artichoke mixture
- Store in refridgerator or heat and serve