Growing up, our mom made a mean batch of brownies. We loved the gooey warm dessert straight out of the oven and served hot with vanilla ice cream.
When it was my turn to inherit her recipe book, she passed on a secret, second brownie recipe - one she only made for herself.
In one minute, you can enjoy Mama's warm cinnamon brownies all to yourself - no sharing, unless you want to!
- 2 tablespoons tap water
- 40g softened butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons bakers' cocoa
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup coffee mug
- Stir water, butter and vanilla into mug
- Add remaining ingredients
- Stir until well blended
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds for a molten center or 75 seconds for a fully cooked brownie. *
- Serve warm, topped with vanilla ice cream
* Time and temperatures vary by microwave. This recipe is for a 1100 watt microwave
Try more delicious dessert recipes by visiting Shared Food!